Tuesday, July 20, 2010

If You Insist.

Dear Big Sis,

Ok, first of all. Photostream is not useless. How else are we going to post pictures of Chopper sitting up like some lumpy stack of furry pancakes, attempting in vain to lick her inner thigh? Or Lux, a white blur mid-pirouette? These will be INTRINSIC elements to this blog, if it is to survive.

I must say, this post will not be long. I took my meds (psyllium husks, naturally.) (kidding), and I am getting sleepy and woozy. Not conducive to writing much of anything. But I will say that this blogging idea absolutely terrifies me. Writing, anything at all? Check. Writing, that other people can read? Check. Writing, that my profoundly talented (and published) sister can read herself? Check. And last- writing, that will be archived next to my super-duper talented sister's work? Check check checkity check. But I love you. And I love this idea. And I will try, despite the terror and insecurity and drugs that make it hard to keep my eyes open at this juncture.

And with that, I go pass out.
-Little Sis

No comments:

Post a Comment